The Hand Off Package
This package allows those of you who have always dreamed of planning your own wedding but want to step out of that role just prior to your big day and Hand it Off, so you can relax and enjoy the final weeks before and during your wedding while all your plans are managed safely in our hands.
Before the Wedding:
- A meet and greet either on the phone or in person
- Contact with coordinator begins at contract signing
- 1 walk-through at your venue
- 1 details meeting 2 months out to gather your questionnaire information, create schematic if needed and develop the final timeline.
- Contact all your vendors prior to the wedding date to confirm arrival times and details.
- Email your timeline and schematics to your vendors (you will be responsible for forwarding your timeline to your wedding party)
- 1 hour rehearsal management with couple, wedding party, and officiant
- ½ hour on rehearsal day to receive all personal items for the wedding day with your personal décor instructions sheet. (Please note, all items must come assembled and ready to be placed out. If coordinator has to assemble, a fee of $75 will incur)
During the Wedding:
- 10 hours put into your wedding day, including an assistant ($75 an hour for events going over 10 hours or if rental check-in is needed. $200 if an added assistant is needed)
- Day of contact person for all vendors, welcoming them, assisting setup and answering any questions so you don’t have to.
- Put in place all personal items for your ceremony and reception including but not limited to; guest book, programs, escort cards, ceremony items, signs, candles, games, ect.
- Timeline and flow manager: We will coordinate with the DJ on all timeline items to make sure we are keeping on track, yet be flexible enough to accommodate any changes you would like to make.
- We will assist your wedding party and guests with any questions or needs that arise.
- We will make sure everyone gets down the aisle in a timely fashion with everything they need and then back from the altar in proper fashion.
- We will hand out all the final payments and tips to your vendors so you can drive away into the sunset with your betrothed and not worry about those last-minute details.
- Lastly, we will clean up after you, collecting all your personal items, making sure they get to where you want them to go.
You will be responsible for the following actions:
- securing all of your vendors no later than 2 months prior to your wedding day. All vendors must be secured before your details meeting with your coordinator
- finalizing all details with your vendors with the exception of timeline, ie: contracts, hours contracted for, payments to vendors, song choices, photographers list, floral arrangements, caterer’s requests of guest count, food and beverage choices, rentals, ect.
- providing coordinator with a complete personal décor instruction sheet (provided) and all personal décor on the rehearsal day. Will be discussed prior, but due the day before the wedding along with all items.
- filling out your wedding questionnaire prior to the details meeting to the best of your ability, remaining items can be discussed and finalized during the meeting.
- Maintaining contact with your wedding party (forwarding timeline, sharing rehearsal information |time, attire, time and address for rehearsal dinner|)
- If you are providing the beverages for the wedding, an inventory list is needed. One will be given to the caterer, one to the coordinator.